Custom Search

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beyonce & Lady Gaga: ‘’the music videos’’


Their music videos are really hitting the top charts in Music Televisions. Undoubtedly, the greatest and the ''hittest'' tandem of today's pop culture. Both women in the flesh, as they always go sexy with one piece & now lady gaga goes “”sexy two piece’’, which makes it even more hotter in the controversial music video entitled ''telephone.'' What I noticed is that in the two music videos that they collaborated has something to do with the most popular gadget '' the phone,'' just popular as they are, I guess. Aside from their music, which I obviously like, the song is about Technology, which is something I can relate to, with my other site @ http://www.quicktips4tech.com, please click the link above to learn some Tips & Solutions for Technology, which deals about gadgets like the title of their songs ''telephone'' and ''video phone.'' A topic, wherein not only Beyonce, Lady Gaga and myself can relate to, but the rest of the world can relate as well. So, I think, both are nice songs with a hit music music videos. How about you? What you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment